Thursday, April 30, 2009

Your Special Day

I have a weakness for special jewelry and similar keepsakes. I can be absorbed for ages when the craft fairs come to town. And don't even get me started on Etsy, and some of the other fabulous artists I have found online!

Michele Esposito has a unique collection at Not Just Any Old Day. Her calendar charms are crafted from 100% pure sterling silver, and are personalized by picking a specific month with a special day marked by a swarovski crystal. Birthdays, anniversaries, wedding attendant gifts, first communion - these would be a wonderful way to commemorate any special date in your life. Prices start at $98, and pieces are varied. There are necklaces and bracelets, key chains and gifts such as a cake server, baby cup, baby spoon, business card case and more. All are able to be personalized with your special day on a calendar charm.

My key chain came in the mail recently. It's delicate, and pretty and honors my son Daniel's birthday. I'm thrilled to start using it. Now if I can just keep track of my keys...

********************
This review is posted as part of the Momfluence Mother's Day Gift Guide for 2009.

No comments: