Thursday, July 9, 2009

Pretty!

It feels ridiculous at times, but sometimes the littlest things give a charge to my day. I remember being quite tickled to find a perfectly pink day planner one year (I am a bit outnumbered by the testosterone crew here, after all, tripping over plastic soldiers all day...).

There is a new Softsoap Ensembles pump gracing my bathroom sink, and I kinda like seeing a touch of purple botanical flowers when I go to wash my hands for the umpteenth time a day. I have the Fresh Essence design pictured here, and there are several designs to choose from. Just save the pump and pop it into a new base for a refill. Less packaging is definitely a plus.

And I certainly love having something pretty to balance out the Spiderman toothbrush at my bathroom sink.

No comments: